Monday, March 27, 2017

life update

hello people thanks for stopping by. welp. its certainly spring here in wyoming. sunny 60 degrees all week long with no end in sight. i'm sure many of you love that weather but as you know it isn't for me. so first i want to talk to you about a few things that happened today at work so far.

first thing: boy oh boy was debbie mad as fire. not at me thankfully but she was louder today than i've ever heard her, and she was yelling at a bunch of people, including the woman who hired me (and probably debbie also i would imagine) and who is very nice and does not deserve such treatment. but really she did not seem to care and kind of laughed it off. i wish i had her power because she did not get mad back at debbie but kind of eased her down. let me tell you something people, i do not enjoy sitting out in the front. i am just sitting in my corner doing my work with all this stuff going on, it honestly doesn't bother me that much but i just do not like the possibility of me getting yelled at just because i happen to be the first person debbie sees lol.

ok but more importantly people- something that made me very happy today. so one thing that all new employees must do is take a 'competency' test. since i have been working here for about 3 months now it was 'finally' time for  me to take it. i say finally in quotes because i was not looking forward to it at all, actually for the last couple weeks i have been dreading it. the test was several questions long and it was essentially a critical thinking test. but i took the test and the results were:

analysis skills : strong
inference skills : strong
evaluation skills : moderate
induction skills : strong
deduction skills : strong

wow! i was not expecting such great results because i had heard from others that it was very difficult, and my boss told me before i took it not to be too upset if i didn't do well, since most of the employees didn't. also said that i was in the 86th percentile, so this is very impressive to me. i hope this does not come off as cocky because i do not mean to be bragging, i am just happy.

new things since last update
- began taking antidepressant pills as a way to get to sleep better
- had a good conversation with a great friend from school who i saw for the first time in years
- suddenly i have felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i do not know why.

well there is your update today people, thank you for reading it all if you did. tomorow, if everything goes according to plan, will be first ever audio blog by me so stay tuned for that. thank you and stay safe my friends.

oh by the way:
business (management). 3.2 gpa i think. this was a good question. ok, now i say thank you and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment