Monday, March 20, 2017

not very important blog

ok hello people. thank you very much for stopping by today. so today in wyoming it is just a little under 50 degrees. but! it is very cloudy day and some rain. let me ask you people something. what do you do when somebody is venting to you and you do not know how to respond. this happen to me a lot recently where sandra will just tell me about how bad things are and how she is always feeling stressed. i do not really know what she wants me to say back though. thankfully she has not pressed me to 'give advice' or something like that, and she seems content with just having someone to listen to her. i have never been in this situation because all my life i just have been too scared to talk to someone about things bothering me. i do not even tell my dad or anyone else like you guys, who are great friends, out of fear of being rejected or anything that would make them/you think less of me. i have always heard that this mentality is bad and that one day people like this (like me) will just snap one day and let it all out at once. well if  this true then somebody going to be having a bad bad day sometime in the future lol. i do not know if this is true though. maybe it is for others but i cannot see myself doing this. i know how bad it feels to be yelled at and i do not think i could do that to somebody, no matter how mad i am. i cannot remember when the last time i raised my voice to someone was, i'm pretty sure i was <20. maybe this is a bad way to live but it is how i have always been. anyways maybe this is a ramble, but i just want to know what i should say to somebody when they are having bad time. oh by the way today people at work today i pick up the phone and somebody say 'yes ma'am' to me 😮 i do not know why. i do not think my voice sound like girl even on recordings of my voice, and nobody has ever told me i talk funny. maybe this person has bad phone or just said ma'am out of habit. very strange to me. ok people let me ask you something else, what do you think about new linkin park song 'battle symphony'? my first listen i hated it a lot and thought it would be my least favorite song of theirs ever, but after listening to it some more i think it is good, but i will never 'love' it i dont think. but im glad i have found enjoyment from it, it is better than their other newest song 'heavy' in my opinion.

sorry if this not the most interesting blog but i think it is ok. what should i do tomorow, another game, a list, or what. you let me know people. thank you for reading and i will see you again soon. stay safe my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment