Monday, April 10, 2017

4/10/17

hello my friends. thank you for stopping by today. it is a pretty good day in wyoming, i would say about 50 degrees. today at work so far i have bonded with sandra over our hate of debbie. well i did not say anything but i just kind of listened to her rant, because i would not say something bad about her to someone irl. you know really i think i must just be a bad person or something. sandra is the only person except me that dislike debbie. everybody else think that she is great and they have good time talking to her and everything. i will go to my grave thinking that debbie is probably great person and i am just odd one out. but that is the way it goes. work has been very bad for me lately. you know i told you i was taking those anti-depression pills to get to sleep at night, well i have been taking them in the middle of the day now because its getting so tough for me. i know i am not supposed to do that and i was told not to... but it is the only thing that can help me and i have to do something. i can not explain to you just how bad i feel being over there. it has effected my life outside of it too. you probably notice that i have not been writing so many blogs, well that is just because i have been feeling so tired and unmotivated. it is a shame because otherwise my life is probably the best i can remember it being. i really have it good and yet here i am complaining. i hope this was not off-putting to anybody, this was just on my mind and i felt like writing about it. future blogs should be better.

updates since last blog:
  • bought suit for wedding (i hope i do not gain weight by then haha 😓)
  • saw person from high school for first time in years. it is very strange to me how these people who barely spoke to me now so excited to see me. happen a few times recently.
  • jazz win northwest division 😎
  • rockies off to 5-2 start 😎
  • told by young urban (black) guy i looked fresh. thank you urban guy. but i can not help but think any time somebody compliment me that it is a joke. i do not know why i am this way and i hate it but i will hope he was serious.

thanks everybody for reading. hope you have a great day. stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment