Wednesday, April 12, 2017

have you ever

 have i ever...

… injured myself while trying to impress a girl or boy I was interested in.
no
… had to run to save my life.
no
… taken food out of a trash can and eaten it.
well yes when i was young but, i would not do this now. im not quite a germaphobe but im not looking to make friends with them
… cried / flirted my way out of a speeding ticket.
no
… taken part in a talent show.
no
… made money by performing on the street.
given, not have never performed.
… broken something at a friend’s house and then not told them.
no
… snooped through a friend’s bathroom or bedroom without them knowing.
no
… ruined someone else’s vacation.
yes, my mom's :/
… walked for more than six hours.
no
… jumped from a roof.
it was more of a slide. i was working and only did this to get down, i did not go to roof just to come back down
… shoplifted.
yes and then i took it back lol
… seen an alligator or crocodile in the wild.
no
… set my or someone else’s hair on fire on purpose.
😲 no!
… ridden an animal.

… had a bad fall because I was walking and texting.
no
… been arrested.
no
… pressured someone into getting a tattoo or piercing.
no this would be terrible thing to do to some one
… gone surfing.
no
… walked out of a movie because it was bad.
no
… broken a bone.
just toesies
… tried to cut my own hair.
no but in school i let friend cut hair in class and let me tell you one thing i did not let it happen again
… completely forgot my lines in a play.
no because i have not been in plays and this is big reason why
… shot a gun.
many times
… had a surprise party thrown for me.
:/
… cheated on a test.
yes
… dined and dashed.
no
… gotten stitches.
no
… fallen in love at first sight.
no
… had a paranormal experience.
no
… woken up and couldn’t move.
no, but this scares me very much
… accidentally said “I love you” to someone.
no
… hitchhiked.
no, but have picked others up
… been trapped in an elevator.
yes but not for long time
… sung karaoke in front of people.
no no no no
… been on TV or the radio.
no
… pressed send and then immediately regretted it.
yes
… been so sun burnt I couldn’t wear a shirt.
no
… had a crush on a friend’s parent.
no
… been awake for two days straight.
no, sleep is good thing
… thrown up on a roller coaster.
no
… snuck into a movie.
no
… accidentally sent someone to the hospital.
no
… dyed my hair a crazy color.
not crazy, but a friend wanted to give me a streak in a certain color, never again.
… had a physical fight with my best friend.
no
… fallen in love at first sight.
i think this is duplicate question, no.
… had someone slap me across the face.
yes
… worked with someone I hated with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

… danced in an elevator.
i hope there was no cameras 😧
… cried in public because of a song.
no
… texted for four hours straight.
no
… chipped a tooth.
as a kid i hit it so hard the color completely went away. it was one of my front teeth and it was completely black.
… gone hunting.
yes
… had a tree house.
no
… thrown something into a TV or computer screen.
no
… been to a country in Asia.
no
… been screamed at by a customer at my job.
how about a coworker
… spent a night in the woods with no shelter.
no
… read a whole novel in one day.
no
… gone vegan.
no
… been without heat for a winter or without A/C for a summer.
no
… worn glasses without lenses.
no
… gone scuba diving.
no
… lied about a family member dying as an excuse to get out of doing something.
no
… bungee jumped.
no
… been to a country in Africa.
no and i rrreeaallly hope i never do
… been on a fad diet.
no
… been to a fashion show.
when i was i guess 9-15 or something like that every year i would receive an invite in the mail to be a contestant in a youth girls beauty paegeant. why!!! every year i would tell them 'not girl' next year i would get letter again!
… been electrocuted.
no
… stolen something from a restaurant.
well it was a christmas magnet decoration and they had a lot on the inside of the windows and i took one and as i was walking to car i put it back on the outside of the window
… had a bad allergic reaction.
no 
… been in an embarrassing video that was uploaded to YouTube.
no
… thought I was going to drown.
yes i was going to drown as a kid and my mom saved me. i will never forget it
… worked at a fast food restaurant.
no
… fainted.
unfortunate but this happens a lot actually... not like everyday but at seemingly random times every 2-3 months i pass out for about 15 minutes
… looked through someone else’s phone without their permission.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment